We are currently seeking an experienced PM Coordinator for our Markham office. You must have a keen interest in Audio Visual technology and Structured Cable. If you are looking to apply your skills in a progressive organization, we are the organization for you. We offer a challenging work environment that encourages creativity and rewards excellence.
Working in conjunction with the Project Managers, this position requires you to provide administrative support to this function: create quotations, work orders, invoices and deal with issues related to the execution of work at job sites. The Project Coordinator will plan and organize the activities of subcontractors at various locations across Canada, monitoring the progress of work, and ensuring timely completion. Where required, work directly with the customer to determine their requirements. Upon completion of the work, the project coordinator will arrange for all final documentation, issue invoices and follow-up regarding collection. This position requires excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Requires an understanding of elementary project management practices and customer service obligations.
- Requires an elementary knowledge of electrical, electronic, and communications products and equipment.
- Requires good oral and written English grammar, punctuation and spelling skills; and the use of computer text, accounting and spreadsheet software.
- Requires some familiarity with building construction and blueprint reading.
- Requires knowledge of Audio Visual & Structure Cable
- Preferred CTS Essentials