Part-Time Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) - Work from home
- Rate$$25- $80 per hour
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (From home)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Accountant
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required English 2019-08-30 Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
- Job brief
The candidate will be responsible for taking on various accounting related projects for our accounting firm.
The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of accounting and taxes, is flexible, highly professional and is willing to learn personal US Taxes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Compilations (NTR Financial Statements)
- Personal Taxes (T1)
- Corporate Taxes (T2)
- Personal US Tax Preparation (with our support)
Schedule and location:
The position allows you to work: remotely or in our office.
The position requires you to be living in Calgary or in the surrounding areas.
-Experience in Canadian public accounting firm
-Proven work experience as a Chartered Public Accountant or Senior Accountant
-Experience in personal and corporate taxes preparation
-Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
-Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
-Excellent analytical skills with attention to details
-Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Willingness to learn US Taxes (with our support)
- CPA certification
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.