Our Finance team is growing! We are looking for a Supply Chain Finance Analyst to join our Toronto Office in Liberty Village. We are the #1 Import company for wine and spirits and are looking to add support for our supply chain operations. Reporting to the Director, Finance, this position requires attention to detail, sense of urgency, and problem solving skills. Our industry is complex and exciting while our company unapologetically fast paced and constantly striving to be the best.
Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Supply Chain Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing internal support for the inventory management, and supply chain finance processes. The Supply Chain Finance Analyst will be responsible for inventory transactions, price list control and maintenance, and invoice review/resolution. The Supply Chain Finance Analyst will also be responsible for supply chain budget management of rates, activities metrics, projections on storage rates, RFP contract rate variance, and service level measurement of carriers.
What You’ll Do:
- Actuals vs. Budget Management including tracking rates (accessorials), activities metrics tracking (consumed vs committed) plus accrual back-up and variances to RFP contract rates
- Investigate discrepancies and work suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Evaluate alternate procurement/sourcing options
- Invoice validation & Coding
- Handle Bills of Lading
- Indirect rate calculation, posting and monitoring
- Inventory reporting and freight adjustments
- Monthly accruals
Other related duties as assigned
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 3-5 years of Supply Chain, Finance, or Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce; Finance or Supply Chain specialization preferred
- Prior CPG or Beverage Industry experience an asset
- Highly proficient in Excel and ERP functionality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with others in a diverse environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time