Brand Marketing Coordinator - 12 months contract (40 hours a week with the option to be extended)
Do you want to join a company where you can explore and grow your talents? Are you looking to be part of a team that is collaborative and fun?
This is a work from home/ remote opportunity.
EnsembleIQ is seeking a creative, organized and ambitious Marketing Coordinator to work directly with our Brand Marketing Directors in a fast-paced multimedia information services organization. You will work with some of the preeminent brands in the industry: Progressive Grocer, Convenience Store News, and Hospitality Technology to name a few.
This is an amazing opportunity to expand your marketing skills and grow along with our business. You’d be working in a supportive, entrepreneurial, hands-on environment that values innovation in promoting products that are unrivaled in our competitive space.
About the job:
- Partner with Marketing Managers and Brand Directors to help execute core marketing tasks and/or traffic requests to appropriate team members / freelancers. Key deliverables will include brand—specific marketing kits, planned and ad-hoc sales collateral for brands and events, special requests.
- Help drive traffic to website via search / social / SEO tactics
- Help support customer audience engagement and lead development
- Help drive event registration and sponsorship interest
- Help coordinate broad-based advertising, including associations
- Serve as primary point of contact for Brand Team members who need ad hoc marketing support. Help traffic requests and manage project management schedules to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery
- Help create, maintain and update sales collateral; including sales sheets, presentation decks, brochures, emails, webinars, and websites that highlight upcoming sales opportunities. If additional support is required, help facilitate and manage this process to be sure work is completed on-time and on-budget.
- Support the overall team in maintaining quality control standards in material development, including social content, briefings, copywriting, reporting
- Help execute brand and event social media / SEO strategies. Coordinate with Customer Success Team to track and manage analytics and make recommendations on how to adjust strategy to constantly drive growth
- Help develop copy for house ads and work with internal art team and/or freelance talent to produce
- Help draft press releases to promote key editorial features--goal being to help drive additional traffic to site and garner business press exposure
- Help traffic / execute remarketing campaigns
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience developing and implementing marketing plan and managing projects
- Excellent Power Point skills required; Photoshop and/or InDesign skills highly desired
- Proficiency in digital media and online analytics
- Experience in media industry with retail markets preferred
- Need to be a self-starter and have the ability to work within tight timelines.
- Attention to detail and project management are a must.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, collaboratively, and efficiently in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Great attitude and flexibility required to work in fast-paced environment.
In return for your commitment, we offer:
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competitive salary package
- And most important, plenty of room for you to grow and expand your skills!