Are you committed in to enhancing the lives of seniors in your community?
We are a community support agency that provides services to seniors living in their own homes in the west end of Ottawa. We are currently looking to hire Personal Support Workers to work within our Assisted Living Services for High Risk Seniors program. The position is an evening shift with full-time hours. Staff must be able to work every other weekend. Seeking 2 full-time positions and 1 part-time position. Must have access to a reliable vehicle.
As a Personal Support Worker providing community care, you will be an important part of your clients’ care team. You will be assisting with personal care and all ADL’s and some household tasks, including: light housecleaning, companionship, meal preparation and laundry
- Personal Support Worker Certificate or Equivalent
- A negative police record check for vulnerable sector
- Current CPR/FA certificate
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Ability to travel from client to client
- Experience with seniors
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Paid Orientation
- Health Care Spending Account for qualifying employees
- Paid Professional Development
- A caring and supportive work environment
We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodations to ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process. No phone calls please.