We are searching for technical CAD drafting / REVIT modeling abilities to enhance our production team to work on both Architectural and Interior Design projects .
You will be asked to participate as a senior technologist for the delivery of IFC drawings for mid to large scale projects. You will collaborate with other team members and will be responsible for clearly communicating your progress on a real time basis while collectively meeting deadlines. You will be working using BIM 360 and primarily modeling in REVIT. You may be required to finalize details in CAD.
- Be a productive team member working in REVIT;
- Lead as a BIM manager on certain projects;
- Working within the project management application to manage time and meet deadlines;
- Working with DMA standards and programs to develop full construction drawing sets within a team;
- Assist in coordination with sub-consultants and contractors;
- Ensure accuracy and quality of documents through knowledge of building codes, building science and construction processes and REVIT modeling.
- Extremely proficient in REVIT, BIM management;
- Experience with sub-consultant coordination;
- Experience with quality control procedures.
The ability to interact positively with clients, consultants, contractors and your internal team is required. You must have a strong desire and commitment to contribute to the quality of the work that this studio will produce.