We are a Digital Transformation consultancy and currently need a MuleSoft Developer for a project for one of the big five consultancies.
About the role:
- Design and the development of the Enterprise’s core Application Programming Interfaces (API) and integration flows.
- Will play a key role within the Enterprise Integration Team.
- Develop scalable, high performance and robust integration flows between systems using client's Enterprise Integration Platform
- Design, document and develop core Enterprise APIs that will be widely used across the company as well as exposed to business partners
- Create unit tests, mocked services for the developed applications
- Package and support the deployment of releases
- Analyze and resolve technical and applications issues.
- Play an active role in projects-related activities, such as sprint planning, daily scrum meeting, sprint review
- Actively contribute to the continuous enhancement of the team and the platform, by bringing new ideas and solutions on how to ameliorate the applications, the processes, the delivery, the communication, etc.
- Minimum 3 years experience in software development in a large enterprise environment
- Minimum 5 years Java development experience
- Strong experience developing and integrating with mission – critical APIs (min 2 years)
- Previous experience in the followings are required:
- Developing scalable, high performance applications
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Unit testing, Mocking and integration testing
- Agile development methodology
- Version control software
- Relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of API-related formats (XML, JSON), protocols (SOAP, REST, HTTP action verbs) and patterns (authentication)
- Experience with Mulesoft or with another Java-based ESB (IBM IIB, Tibco BusinessWorks) – minimum 2 years Mulesoft experience
- Experience with an API-management software (Mulesoft API Manager, IBM API Connect, Apigee, 3scale)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery toolchains