We are a one-stop shop for everything to do with condos in Toronto - with a heavy focus on pre-construction. We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our awesome team and be the marketing mastermind behind company. An eye for design and an ability to create is an absolute must!
- Manage all-things-marketing end-to-end. This is a one person team (for now). You will be responsible for strategy through to execution.
- Build out a marketing plan with focus on lead generation and increasing brand awareness by creating strategic areas of focus, annual goals and budget.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, digital marketing, email drip campaigns, social media, print marketing, display advertising campaigns etc.
- Help design and implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing data, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Manage and maintain our social media and external communications by creating and scheduling social media content, drafting and distributing content for new project launches, creating blog posts, etc.
- Write creative copy including ads, features of properties/condos/new projects, website content and blogs.
- Lead communications with client database including email marketing campaigns, monthly newsletters, etc. using our CRM platform Active Campaign
- Track, analyze and create monthly marketing budget reports
- Execute and maintain our brand standards across all areas.
- Other tasks as required
- Experience in graphic design and marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in creating and managing digital marketing strategies including, website usability, SEO, mobile marketing, social media and content marketing strategies
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and social listening tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
Ideal Soft Skills:
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience within real estate – a big asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven copy writing, proof-reading and editorial skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Innovative, self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to multitask and work with changing priorities
We are currently open to either part-time or full time candidates.