- Rate$26 per hour
Houston, TX United States
Anaheim, CA United States (Anywhere)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Bookkeeping, Accountant, Quickbooks
- Duration hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A 2019-09-23 Workhoppers Home Houston TXAnaheim CA
- This Firm is looking for an energetic, reliable individual to join our office. This is a full time, year round hourly position. You will be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping of multiple companies. Every day is a different challenge, and you will be looked at to continually seek new ways to help make the team better at what they do, while adhering to regulatory compliance needs of our industry. You need to be a team player, effective communicator, and as efficient working on your own as you would with a team.
• Full Charge Bookkeeping (i.e. Reconciliations, Journal Entries, General Ledger, AP, AR)
• Pursues educational opportunities to enhance job knowledge, reads professional publications, maintains personal networks and participates in professional organizations.
• Any additional activities needed to ensure the success of the business.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• QuickBooks or other Intuit Related Certifications.
• Experience over multiple industry's and an understanding of their different needs.
• Strong understanding of accounting theory and working knowledge across all areas of the general ledger.
• Aptitude for accuracy and timeliness.
• Ability to work independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish objectives.
• Excellent planning, communication and interpersonal skills and potential.
• Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as a team player with all levels of associates, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity and problem solving.
Compensation Package Available.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.