We are looking for entry level candidates wanting to begin their career in sales and marketing. Ideal entry level candidates have leadership, communication, and management skills. The perfect fit is someone who is outgoing, confident, and driven. We have found that this type of personality does extremely well in our Sales Associate position. This career opportunity is entry level, so all experience levels will be considered.
This job involves in-person sales in a fast paced environment. Our talented teams of sales and marketing professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity. This position is entry level and we will cross-train individuals into a leadership role based on performance!
85 % of your time you will be:
· Managing sales, customer accounts, and contracts
· Working with new and existing customers about service promotions
· Maintaining strong knowledge of all products, pricing, and competitive offers
15% of your time you will be:
· Hands on training
· Personal development
· One on one coaching
Sales Associate Requirements:
· Minimum high school diploma or GED; bachelor’s degree preferred
· Must be over the age of 18
· Must pass a criminal background check.
· Possess a student mentality, leadership, and great communications skills
We offer Sales Associate:
· Entry level career opportunities
· Competitive compensation
· No glass ceiling
· An enjoyable working atmosphere
· Monthly team nights
· Travel and network opportunities
If you think you have what it takes submit your resume for immediate consideration!