Marketing Manager (Part-time)
Toronto, ON Canada
Vaughan, ON Canada
Markham, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, IT & Software Marketing Consultant, Digital Marketing, Branding, Ecommerce, Social Media
- Duration 20 hrs/wk ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English 2019-09-30 Workhoppers Home Toronto ONVaughan ONMarkham ON
- Company Overview: A family run, Canadian company with a collective experience gathered over the last 20 + years in the textile industry. As a wholesaler, we work with the finest stores and designers across Canada and United States, allowing customers to enjoy the same textile quality and traditions forged in Europe.
Role Summary: Seeking an energetic, creative, passionate and knowledgeable person who can assist the company with marketing strategy, content creation and branding.
This role requires in dept knowledge of various e-commerce social media platforms such Shopify, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Amazon.
Conceptualize and implement companies' marketing strategy
Develop a social media strategy to build reputable online brand
Launch and grow our social media communities
Develop brand awareness and composed online content
Develop management marketing strategy to better engage, cultivate and retain customers
Develop and implement online and viral marketing campaigns
Analyze and review on promotional campaign effectiveness to maximize results
Create promotions, contests and original content in line with company goals
Provide customer support via social media channels
Establish online relationships with customers and communities
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Job type: this is a part - time position, approximately 20 hours a week.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.