As a Supply chain Analyst you will work in partnership with the Brand directors to introduce exciting new products while maintaining and developing our existing product assortments.
At the intersection of Supply Chain and Merchandising, this role is a cross-functional opportunity that is integral to the organization due to the high level of accountability and the critical impact of outcomes to the bottom line.
Successful candidates will be responsible for managing the replenishment of specific brands. Analysts will focus on managing and optimizing replenishment plans in support of regular, promotional and seasonal ordering patterns, and will act as the single point of contact between Brand directors and Supply Chain.
All Analysts manage relationships with suppliers by managing the flow of inventory and will work closely with several cross-functional groups within Trend Marketing to ensure visibility and timely flow of goods from suppliers to our Distribution Centre.
- Monitor inventory position and ensure purchase orders are issued to cover shortages
- Make sure goods leave factories on schedule
- Analyze data to allow for monitoring performance and plan any necessary improvements
- Maintain reports and process documentation for our customs brokers
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems and imports
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems and processes
- Advanced Excel experience and the ability to generate reports and familiarity with Pivot Tables and V-Look ups
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive problem-solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in purchasing, logistics, supply chain
Our organization welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.