HR / Recruiting Support (freelance, few hours- project)
- Rate$TBD per hour
Montreal, QC Canada
Longueuil / South Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Human Resource
- Duration 2-3 months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French 2019-10-05 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLongueuil / South Shore QC
- Manufacturing company in LaSalle is seeking the help of an experienced HR recruiter to fulfill and take charge of the process of issuing a temporary Working Permit to a foreign worker to fill a skilled labor position.
The recruiter needs to comply with the legal process required to issue the Permit.
• Post job on different recruiting venues
• Ensure that the process complies with government requirements
• Interview candidates
• Provide accurate reporting of activities
• Any other activity required by our legal counselors
• Recruiting background
• Bilingual (French/English) both written and oral
• Familiar with the process of applying for work permits and the steps to be followed in posting the position for a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application - Asset
Flexible hours over a 1-3+ month period, as needed.
Some work can be done from home, meetings at our office in LaSalle, as needed.
Workhoppers will be taking care of the hiring for this position.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.