Client Advocate - Customer Service (Work From Home)
- Rate$18 per hour
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration Call center, Customer service
- Duration Part-time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A 2019-10-08 Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
- A Canadian startup dedicated to helping Canadians save money on their monthly bills, like cell phone, internet, TV, energy and home telephone.
We are looking for a very special person that understands how the larger telecommunications companies structure their loyalty promotions for existing customers and how the average consumer can lower their monthly bill.
In the role of Client Advocate, you would be our expert, responsible for contacting client’s telecommunications providers and negotiating a better rate for them. The more money you save our clients, the more money you make! It’s a win-win.
This role is a remote, work from home position that is part-time, with limited hours that fluctuate each week (to start) and can work around your other part-time job. There is the opportunity to grow and move into a leadership role for the right person.
The idea candidate is:
• Motivated to go the extra mile to save our customers as much money as possible
• Determined, not easily dismissed
• Professional and polite with excellent communication skills
• Able to stay calm and focused
• Positive attitude, easy to work with
• Self motivated
• Super patient (waiting on hold anyone?!)
• Available during business hours
• Experience in the role of customer loyalty and retention within a major Canadian telecommunications company.
Starting compensation will be based on an hourly wage of $18/hr, plus bonuses based on how much money you can save your clients.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter explaining your experience in the telecommunications business.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.