Digital Marketing Manager (10-20 hrs/wk, work from home)
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Branding
- Duration Part-time hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English 2019-10-15 Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ON
- Our product is a software-based solution which streamlines the rental process with the help of AI(Artificial Intelligence) and we are positioning our selves to become the next AirtBnb, for long term apartment rentals.
We are 2 -3 months before launch-still in stealth mode. Our office is located in downtown Toronto.
Do you have the skills, enthusiasm and ambition to create a new product image and push this free product in the hands of 1 million+ users in the first year?.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our start-up team of technical programmers/engineers.
This is a part time position, 10-20 hours per week, which may transform to a permanent VP of marketing, with a strong equity position after the first round of financing.
- create the company’s online presence: Content marketing,
social media, enhancing video assets .
- produce and collaborate on pitches and proposals.
- participate in the first seed round financing.
2-3 years experience in digital marketing with proven results.
Exceptional recent graduates welcome
Type of Employment:
Part-time, 10-20 hours per week
Work from home possible but must live in GTA for brainstorming meetings at our office in downtown Toronto as needed.
Room for growth
$35-40 per hour DOE
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.