Virtual Executive Assistant (Part-time)
- Rate $TBD per hour
Ottawa, ON Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Gatineau, QC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Administration Virtual Assistant, Administrative Assistant
- Duration 15+ hours/wk ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English 2019-10-17 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONToronto ONGatineau QC
With offices in Ottawa and Toronto our mental health solution combines technology and design to help people feel better. Our CEO is seeking an experienced Virtual Assistant (part-time) in the Ottawa or GTA area for occasional meetings when needed.
- Maintain CEO coordinates with management team appointments/calendar
- Email management and organization
- Manage Monday.com: daily and weekly tasks updates
- Prepare presentations and spreadsheets
- Create structure/workflow/processes
- CRM administration: updates and data entry Salesforce
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Event planning and coordination ( CEO would host)
- Project Assistance/Coordination with executive meetings, board relations
- Monthly update: Expenses, update personal expenditures
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient
- Extremely self-motivated with time management skills.
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to manage the high pace of start-up tech CEO
- Friendly and professional communicator
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Tech Savvy and quick to learn new concepts
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience working remotely preferred
- At least five years’ experience in an administrative support-executive assistant role
Type of employment:
Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate at least 15 hours/week
In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) w
A fast and reliable internet connection
Smartphone with email capabilities
Designated professional, quiet space
TBD, competitive hourly rate.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.