Consultant - Telecommunications Customer Loyalty (Work from home, part-time)
- Rate TBD
Calgary, AB Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Vancouver, BC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project General support, Administration Telemarketing, Call center, Customer service
- Duration hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A 2019-10-20 Workhoppers Home Calgary ABToronto ONVancouver BC
- Description Helping Canadians lower their monthly bills on cell phones, internet, TV and more. Through comparative shopping and advocating for better rates, enabling Canadians to spend less on bills and more on what matters most.
We are seeking a Customer Loyalty Consultant with knowledge and experience in the telecommunications industry, specifically within the customer loyalty and retention area.
As a consultant, you would be helping to shape our Customer Advocate department, which will be contacting client's existing telco providers and negotiating better rates and plans on their behalf.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience working with Telus, Bell or Rogers in the loyalty department
- have knowledge of what types of discounts and account credits are available to existing customers
- be self motivated, as this is a work at home position
- have excellent communication skills
- comfortable training junior staff
This is a short-term, part-time contract with flexible hours and can be completed from home, from anywhere in Canada.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.