Come Join Our Rapidly Growing Company!
We are currently looking for dedicated EMTs to work out of our newest LA location.
In the last few years, the company has grown into one of the leaders of emergency and non-emergency ambulance transportation. We service the Los Angeles and Orange County areas and give new and aspiring EMT's the opportunity to lay their foundation in joining the pre-hospital medical field.
As former Firefighter/Paramedics with a combined 30 years of experience, we pride ourselves on developing, guiding, and molding new EMT's in beginning their future in the medical field.
We are proud to have started the careers of several Firefighter/Paramedics, Police Officers, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and even Doctors.
Our flexible shift scheduling allows you to continue your growth in the medical field. We offer flexible full and part-time shifts. We allow you to tailor your shift to your availability! We DO NOT require you to work a set schedule! Work as much as you want or as little as you want, while still gaining the hours and experience as an EMT!
We are excited about our rapid growth and are actively recruiting new EMT's to join our Viewpoint family!
POSITION SUMMARY: Responds toá emergency and non-emergency calls while delivering exceptional patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements, and quality assurance procedures within Los Angeles.
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in company policies.
- Maintains an EMT-B level certification consistent with performing tasks within Los Angeles.
- Complies with all state and company requirements in the operation of a motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of mechanical reliability, medical supply, and equipment, cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Reports immediately to Operations any discrepancies in vehicle or equipment standards that could compromise the unit’s ability to complete a call.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Operations Manager.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and uniforms standards.
- Attends all mandatory in-service training.
- Other Duties as defined in the job description.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- CA Drivers’ License
- Ambulance Driver’s Certification (from DMV)
- Medical Examiner’s Card or DL51 (from DMV)
- State of California EMT License
- CPR Card (American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care Provider)
- K-4 DMV printout (3yr. driving record; cannot be older than 30 days, online printouts are not acceptable)
- Need to be able to get LADOT Permit after being hired (we will pay for it)