- Rate TBD
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada
Longueuil / South Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Administration, Business consulting & Finance Warehouse/Shipping, Logistics, Supply Management, Management processes, System Engineer
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A 2019-10-24 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QCLongueuil / South Shore QC
Manufacturer of electronic heating elements and controls. Located in LaSalle is seeking an Inventory Manager to join their team!
Under the responsibility of the Controller, the candidate will manage inventory and other key areas. The person will perform independently in a rapidly changing environment, and to establish priorities for the work to be performed, in a stimulating environment and offering competitive conditions.
• Strategic planning and supervision of stores/inventory using BOMs
• Develop, report and analyze KPIs for warehouse, and implement corrective actions as required
• Supervise Inventory Cycle Counts Program and accuracy of goods received.
• Ensure accurate production inventory to meet production requirements using ERP
• Organize, plan and validate all production orders with the General Manager.
• Explain all variances to standard costs for production orders and bring improvements
• Verifying the production work orders for discrepancies and irregularities;
• Planning the materials and human resources needed for each production order;
• Manage inventory quantities, movements and verify standard costs updates for raw materials
• Carefully monitor the gross margins and review Standard vs. Actual costs
• Forecast of the monthly demand for all raw material;
• Create replenishment strategies (using ERP)
• Create the purchase requirements for purchaser and production orders for production team;(using ERP)
• Ensure raw materials created are well identified.
• Plan warehouse layout and space requirements to prevent loss or damage, and to achieve full warehouse optimization
• Lead the establishment of procedures for inventory management, procurement and logistics department
• Other tasks as required by the controller
• Minimum of 3 years inventory management experience;
• Excellent knowledge of ERP Systems;
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office software, particularly Excel;
• Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
• Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
• Must be articulate and possess good interpersonal skills;
• Ability to multitask, respond to ad hoc questions and interruptions while meeting deadlines;
• Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable approach to work processes, problem resolution and continuous process improvement;
• Ability to work under pressure.
• State of the art manufacturing equipment
• Summer company retreats
• Easy transportation (bus stop in front of building)
• Free parking
• Summer BBQs
• Competitive salary
• Health & Dental coverage
• Room for advancement
• Group Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Room for advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.