Administration and some bookkeeping
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Bookkeeping, Forms preparation, Sage Accounting
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-time, InternCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME, INTERN
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Looking for a candidate for administration and some bookkeeping , part-time, flexible and remote. May lead to full-time. Must be trustworthy, honest and work with little or no supervision because the work will be remote. Candidates that enjoy working with technology and for an information technology company would would welcome this opportunity.
We are an information technology company specialized in providing innovative solutions to challenging business problems. Our needs are changing because we are anticipating new opportunities and growth. We have solutions in business process improvement, document management, data capture, intelligent forms technology and health care management.
Some minor accounting responsibilities: quotations, invoicing, receivables, payables, PayPal billing, on-line payments. Work experience with Sage 50 is an asset. Major accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities are handled by senior accountant on staff.
Administrative work: office management, electronic filing, coordinating meetings, communication/support with suppliers, clients and staff.
Other activities: we welcome any initiative where the candidate wishes to get involved with any and all parts of our business.
-July 18, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.