Digital Marketing (Freelance,work from home)
Ottawa, ON Canada
Gatineau, QC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Designing & Media Digital Marketing, Graphic design
- Duration 3 months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A 2019-11-07 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONGatineau QC
- One of the ten largest solar companies in Canada , serving more than 700 customers over the past 15 years is seeking a marketing expert to help us launch our 2020 marketing campaign. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of doing graphical design using Adobe Publisher (or similar), Photoshop and some Wordpress skills to modify our stock photographs, graphs and write compelling marketing copy to entice people to move to a greener, more sustainable lifestyle using solar.
We have a five part process for marketing:
1) Create a market forecast based on anticipated market size and company capabilities (completed)
2) Identify target markets and products that serve that market (completed)
3) Develop handouts and digital marketing (website landing pages) for each anticipated market segment (task being advertised)
4) Set-up Google Adwords to utilize the marketing campaign
5) Attend strategic events with marketing materials and promote solar as a solution and we as the group to deliver that solution
Skills required are:
Building Brochures/Handouts in Adobe Publisher
Enhancing digital images using Photoshop for marketing materials
Writing and composing marketing script to tell a compelling story as why they should do solar and why us.
Develop landing pages using Wordpress and X theme (a very versatile word press theme)
Working hours are somewhat flexible. There is about 6 weeks of full time work that can be done over a 3 month period.
Work can be done from home but candidate must live in the Ottawa area for meetings at office as needed.
Additional opportunities available to the right candidate
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.