Description We are a leading factory-direct wholesaler to the party and event rental, foodservice and hospitality industry.
We’re focused on delivering commercial-quality products, superior customer service, and forming positive, long-lasting relationships with our customers. We strive to select individuals with the same commitment to excellence to be part of our organisation. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, company discounts, and complimentary tea and coffee.
We are currently seeking a reliable, professional and results-driven French/English Bilingual Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative for our head office in Mississauga, ON. We're located close to Hwy 427 and Derry Road.
This job posting is for a Six (6) month contract from the start date. Opportunity for full-time permanent employment to be discussed five (5) months from start date.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Handle inbound calls/complaints from customers/prospective customers throughout Canada
• Answer customer questions, as well as question customers, to obtain a full understanding of what information is being requested.
• Help customers navigate our website and place orders online.
• Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs.
• Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
• Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
• Document all calls and activities (email, phone or otherwise) with regards to customer/prospect inquiries accurately using Salesforce CRM.
• Monitor inbound Leads and Calls so call returns/replies are completed in a timely fashion.
• Follow-up with customer emails or phone calls within 24 hours in regards to the initial customer contact.
• Follow-up on past quotes to determine if Customer needs additional information/detail to make buy decision from NES
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of products
• Provide quality customer service on every call.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with customers.
• Promote good listening skills.
• Recognise and manage assertive customer calls.
• Organise and prioritises duties.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in customer service and/or inside sales position
• Fluent in French and English - both verbal and written
• Strong, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Typing Skills
• Highly developed attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work within a time-bound performance measured environment where every opportunity counts towards delivering the highest customer service and sales commitments
• Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of products, descriptions and company operations
• A friendly, outgoing personality with the ability to work independently or part of a team.
• Strong problem solving and de-escalation skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Professional Phone Manner
• Commitment to Sales/Marketing Success
• Working knowledge of a CRM System (Salesforce.com preferable)