Production Manager (Industrial Manufacturer)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Administration, Business consulting & Finance Warehouse/Shipping, Purchasing/Inventory, Freight forward/traffic, Logistics, Supply Management, Management processes, System Engineer
- Duration Full Time Permanent ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French 2019-11-17 Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Canadian industrial manufacturer is seeking a highly experienced Production Manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in an industrial manufacturing environment. This Manager will be in charge of an entire manufacturing facility; delegating a large team. The Manager will generate reports, have weekly meetings with staff, use metrics and ensure a focus on quality assurance.
• In charge of Logistics, Shipping, Production & Q&A departments
• Develop, implement and improve production procedures and work flow
• Analyze and monitor production processes to ensure cost effectiveness
• Supervise the team on HR aspects (working hours, vacation).
• Establish quality standards and quality control programs for each sub-department (Welding, Assembly)
• Determine strategies, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
• Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities for each sub-department
• Anticipate future projects and production goals aligned with company expectation
• Assist in production kick-off meetings as well as drawing up a production schedule
• Ensure products are produced on time and are of good quality;
• Draft a timescale for the jobs to be produced;
• Estimate costs and settle quality standards;
• Monitor production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
• Lead and supervise production team
• Performance evaluations
• Train and support team members
• Experience with an ERP system, production dashboard, and scanning system
• ERP Scheduling experience
* Experience with Metals and welding (Asset)
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related field
• Minimum 5 years in managing a large team and in a high volume production manufacturing company with custom products.
• Experience in a metal finishing manufacturing company and metal machinery
• Bilingual (French & English), professional written and oral communication
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to coach and transfer knowledge
• Organized, results oriented, proactive, strong analysis and problem solving skills
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
• Production Management: 5 years (Required)
• Bachelor's Degree (Required)
• English and French (Required)
LaSalle, Quebec Facility
Commensurate with experience. Plus benefits.
Workhoppers has been mandated to take care of the hiring for this position. Qualified/interested candidates should send email to address provided below.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.