STAPLES Canada - Freelance Graphic Designer for ePrint Design Team (Bilingual Required)
- Rate $25 (in 15min increments) per hour CAD 25 (in 15min increments) / HOUR
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada
Quebec City, QC Canada
- Type of project Designing & Media Adobe Photoshop, Graphic design, Illustration, Logo / Brochures/ Bus cards, Presentation Design
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ONQuebec City QCTELECOMMUTE
We are looking to have freelance designers join a division of our Print Operations team!
We have a growing team of Program Account Specialists who require additional support for graphic and technical design for our ePrint Design team. This work comes in waves and so we are looking to expand our resources to be able to offer fast, high quality, and valued design work.
Internal reps will assign projects to you that fall within the scope of two buckets:
A) File Fixes & Preflighting
Clients provide key visuals in a variety of formats (InDesign files, Illustrator files, JPEGs, PDFs, etc). These files are required to be set up in a certain way to be used for production (adjust sizes, add bleeds, colour corrections, transparency issues, etc.)
B) Design & Set up for Complex File Preparation
Clients provide key visuals or a creative brief to create original designs. Files will need to be designed in multiple sizes as per guidelines. Multiple file links and adjustments required (sizing, bleeds, colour corrections, transparency issues , etc) to be set up for production.
This is a fully remote position. You can work anywhere within Canada.
You must have your own hardware and software (must have latest Adobe Suite).
Intermediate to advance experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
Being fluent in both English and French is a requirement.
Contact us with your resume and portfolio, and we will be happy to set up an interview if you we believe you are a potential fit!
-December 4, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.