Our mission is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the [Team Name] team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
A Superstar! The Marketing / Administrative Assistant will be required to have an administrative mind and be sales oriented. Online and Off-line Marketing skills are will be a huge asset. This person should have training and/or extensive prior experience in real estate sales and or administrative work, preferably including communication through email and phone. An advantage to those who have experience with contact management software, IDX and MLS software, and general business and design software.
A highly successful Marketing / Administrative Assistant will be accountable in accepting this stewardship position. Ultimately being the team’s nucleus. Most importantly this position is to possess the same goals, commitment and support to effectively grow and evolve the team as a whole and be an important member of the team. In order to be successful, means to generate new leads, convert them to clients and fine-tune and create systems to maximize the effectiveness in doing so.
The Marketing / Administrative Assistant is disciplined about their time and work on projects while handling new leads and information requests from prospects. This person is highly focused in order to complete their work.
The Marketing / Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for your team; they also will have access to sensitive files and information about associates, customers, and finances, and must be highly trustworthy.
This person is responsible for managing all social media, marketing, calendars, events, databases, client listing and pre listing processes roll outs, buyer rollouts - booking appts...
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Record, source, assign, and track both internet / non-internet leads
- Able to work effectively in a fast pace environment
- Manage and nurture internet leads from acquisition to conversion
- Maintain contact database system and back-office support through the Brivity website
- Closely monitor the effectiveness of all lead generation systems – Brivity, Boss, Facebook…
- Ensure all systems and processes run efficiently, managing revisions as needed
- Often will be the first point of contact to represent the team; essential to possess strong communication skills and client building relationship
- Set, follow-up and confirmation appointments
- Maintaining relations with clients as needed on a daily basis; provide them status reports
- Keep team members informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Record all requests for appointments and assign as to the team’s protocol
- Oversee and manage all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Potential of moving directly to Team Executive Assistant and
- Responsible for, training, consulting, and holding accountable all sales and future administrative team member
- Manipulating graphics and content for all media marketing
- Managing paper work for listings, buyers, rentals… in Docusign or other, inhouse Database systems... or any other program that Keller Williams may require documentation in. Ensure all trade records are done on time and all documents are submitted and required documentation sent to the appropriate lawyers.
- Computer input
- Maintain emails; receive and respond to emails
- Send/Receive a FAX as required
- Good customer relations
- Super Organized
- Buyers/Sellers – daily
- Buyer Agents – daily
- Weekly reports for Buyers and Sellers
- Templates for all required documentation
- Administrative Assistants – daily
- Marketing - daily
- None initially - As appropriate to team structure …All administrative team members
Computer/Social Media Skills
- Acrobat products
- All Office Products
- Knowledge of Matrix and other real estate programs an asset
- Keen interest and experience in Real Estate an asset
- Highly effective in multi-tasking
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Proficient with contact management software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel, Photoshop
- Good organizational abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Calm under pressure
- Minimum High school graduate
- College or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years’ service and management experience
- Three to five years administrative experience
Fill in as appropriate for your team /organizational structure. Consider base, performance-based bonuses, Potential Profit Share.
Team: Marketing / Administrative Assistant
Structure: The target for this trait is medium high. People in this range naturally focus on maintaining a structured environment and processing work in an organized manner. They are receptive to rules and regulations and to specific criteria for measuring success. While they prefer to avoid routine work and delays, they see the importance of carefully attending to crucial details.
Logical Problem Solving: The target for this trait is medium high. People in this range have a good ability to solve complex problems logically. They are able to pull difficult issues apart to deal with the components one by one. They like being able to think through a problem or solution in order to present it carefully and logically to others.
Vocabulary: The target for this trait is high. People in this range learn easily and quickly from their environments. They pick up new information readily and learn rapidly when circumstances change. They typically make use of a wide range of acquired experience and knowledge in making decisions, deciding on a course of action, or adjusting to a changed environment.
Rapid Problem Solving: The target for this trait is medium high. People in this range can solve problems in rapid succession using a quick, intuitive approach. They like to have new issues to deal with every day. They can typically handle smaller issues quickly and move on to the next one without pausing.
Adaptability: The target for this trait is medium high. People in this range are adaptable and are typically agreeable and pleasant when working with others. They find it easy to be sympathetic and supportive to others, and they work hard to avoid misunderstandings.
Spatial Visualization: The target for this trait is high. People in this range have a very strong ability to think in three or more dimensions. This helps them deal easily with structural or spatial tasks. This ability is strongly related to solving scientific, mathematical, design, and engineering problems. It also helps them deal with some kinds of abstractions, such as systems and complicated environments with many variables in constant flux.
Responsiveness: The target for this trait is low medium. People in this range maintain a useful degree of responsiveness and time sensitivity while avoiding impulsive or rash reactions. They are motivated to meet deadlines and organizational standards while keeping activities running smoothly and projects under control.
Sociability: The target for this trait is medium high. People in this range are reserved and conservative on a social basis. They tend to be low-key rather than outgoing or spontaneous, but they can enjoy friendly exchanges with others. They are willing to approach new people for a specific purpose or to accomplish a concrete goal.
Assertiveness: The target for this trait is medium. People in this range are naturally conservative in their actions. They prefer to think things through and to gauge potential outcomes before taking action. They are not typically demanding, nor do they have the need to dominate other people or situations.
Intensity: The target for this trait is low medium. People in this range like to deal directly and energetically with obstacles at work. They feel a strong emotional drive to overcome difficulties and develop solutions when problems arise.
Optimism: The target for this trait is medium. People in this range are generally friendly and have a positive attitude toward others. They tend to take people and situations at face value unless there is some reason to be skeptical.
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)