Description Fun and fast-paced Boutique Design Firm looking for a full time designer with 1-2 years experience in an agency or design firm environment.
Looking for a flexible, team player who is organized, responsible, takes direction well and pays astute attention to detail. Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a must, along with a great sense of design, strong use of color and typography, and the ability to introduce creative concepts and composition. A positive, resourceful personality and sense of humor is always appreciated.
Our firm works on a large variety of print and web design projects ranging in: packaging, publication design, brochure systems, branding and corporate identity, tradeshow collateral, websites, direct mail, advertising and signage.
Part-time Contract to Full-time Hire.
Please do not respond unless you have the following requirements:
- A degree in graphic design
- 1+ years of Agency experience
- Capability of creating clean files and production art for print
- Must know spot colors from 4 color process and have production experience
- Must be willing to take direction and follow instructions
- Can juggle multiple tasks and keep track of work lists and deadlines
- Can work as an individual (self motivated), but also as a team player and take creative direction
- Experience with print quotation, print management and press checks preferrable
- Web design
- Digital Camera and Photo shoot direction experience a plus
- Proficient in creating multi-page InDesign layouts w/correct use of the following:
>>character and paragraph styles
>>linked text boxes
>>correct use of tabs
>>hot key commands
Please submit resume, a pdf or link of design samples and salary requirements.
Benefits for full time hire include:
>>Health and Vision Insurance - Partially Paid
>>Disability Insurance - Paid
>>2 weeks paid vacation yr 1-2, 3 weeks paid vacation yr 3+