Videographer who can see the story, shoot it and edit it
- Rate TBD
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Video production
- Duration Full time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required English 2019-12-02 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QC
Seeking talented Videographer to record our company story on a daily basis and edit footage into finished creative, powerful content that matches our unique brand vision.
We are looking for the right expert who shares our passion to provide our audience engaging content. Typical content would be 2 minute long stories on Instagram several times per week, like a mini series.
The ideal candidate is a master storyteller and a jack of all trades in the visual arts (videography, photography, creative direction). We are young entrepreneurs and there is no shortage of stories to tell from behind the scenes, you must be able to proactively find the story angles, capture and showcase these to our audience.
*Telling and creating the story on a daily basis
* Execute a creative vision by capturing and editing videos
* Direct individuals to obtain your final vision
* Create content for Instagram Feed (photos, videoclips, stop motion, etc.)
* Seamlessly manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
* Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
* Create rough and final cuts
* Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency
* Previous work experience as a videographer, video editor, and content creator
* Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (Premiere Pro and/or other editing software), Graphic design (Photoshop)
* Social media knowledge
* Creative mind and storytelling skills
* Must have access to your own laptop and video equipment (including audio)
Saint Laurent, Montreal
Full time, M-F, 8 hours per day. Some flexibility.
Commensurate with experience
Salary range: $50-75K
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.