Salary and other compensations commensurate upon experience
We are growing at an impressive pace and hiring for immediate placement an experienced “hands on” Heavy Civil Estimator/Field Coordinator to work at our main office in Denton TX. This position requires the ability to research, analyze and work on multiple projects at one time and diligently work from an inbox stream and loop into team. Responsible for answering inquires and creating new bids for clients. Our work area is generally within a 75-mile radius of the office. This position will require little-to-no overnight travel. We’re also flexible to work with your hours if you’re applying for part-time position. The person we hire will be a “fair and square” manager who is willing to do “whatever it takes” to get the job done!
We are known in the industry as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for service. Everything in this company revolves around one mission; jobs starting on time, ending on time, within the budget and with satisfied clients. This is a career opportunity - not just a "job." We offer long term employment and the opportunity for advancement.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- valuate and Analyze plans and specifications to provide accurate takeoffs.
- Estimate bill of materials and labor required to perform jobs and projects including developing the scope of work for crews
- Prepare cost estimates for small and large-scale jobs.
- Complete job estimates by using specialized estimation software
- Analyze plan documents and other data to prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates
- Estimate and take off project costs, provide drawings and documentation, and assist operation team as required.
- Liaise between production, contractors, architects and sales team to ensure successful turnover of orders and construction/production schedules are aligned
- Maintain communication with the manager regarding progress, delays, etc.
- Monitor job specifications and jobsites and ensure quality final product.
- Assures job progresses according to plan.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Problem solving skills
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to read blueprints and drawings.
- Computer skills including MS Office Products.
- Able to pass a drug and background check.
- Verifiable references.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
Why Work for Greeniverse Construction?
- Permanent employment.
- Ethically based company.
- Generous bonus plan.
- Management team that really cares about each and every employee.
About your Manager: You will be working directly with our Superintendent and our Executive Assistant committed to your success. They both can best be described as a “detail oriented” “no nonsense” individuals with high standards.
Personal Attributes Needed:
- Accuracy & attention to detail must be a natural talent.
- Redirects unproductive behavior without the need for confrontation.
- Communicates effectively with different personality styles.
- Thinks ahead and plans for the future.
- Demonstrates supportive behavior and alignment with management.
- Uses position and power appropriately to accomplish purpose.
- Demonstrates a point of view that anticipates positive outcomes.