Description Immediate temporary Bilingual Accounts Receivable Clerk role located in Mississauga. Our client a leader supplier of machine vision systems worldwide and at the forefront of factory automation.
- Process payments and apply to client accounts
- Contact customers for late payments
- Send out client statements and invoices
- Manage and respond to client queries
- Reconciliations of customer statements
- Produce reports as requested
- Recent Business/Commerce graduate
- Fluent French and English both written and spoken
- 1-2 years of AR - Collections experience is an asset
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Deadline drive and work with a strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Office (Outlook, Word, Advanced Excel) skills
To apply for this position email your resume referencing LY568 in the subject line, or call If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please contact our office directly to discuss your career goals and what you are looking for. Not all positions are advertised, so other suitable positions may be available.