- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration hours
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A 2020-01-03 Workhoppers Home Edmonton AB
In a perfect world, our ideal brand ambassadors would have the same qualities as our best
friends. We want you to see the best things about us—and then tell everyone, obviously.
You’re ideally the socially and emotionally intelligent type and have a positive attitude
because that just makes everything easier, right? We like to think so.
Here at Hyght, we are a progressive start-up striving to redefine 3PL marketing through fresh
ideation and effortless execution. We provide a multitude of services to our growing list of
clients and are always looking for strong individuals to join our team.
As a brand ambassador, we want you to inject your personality and perspective into the way
you advocate for our company. We strongly believe that the most influential people are not
those who can promote any product or cause, but those who put their heart and soul into the
things they choose to represent.
Now, you might wonder: “If I’m that great, why should I work for you?” Well, for starters,
we’re a pretty fun team to work with. We also offer competitive compensation packages,
flexible schedules (part-time and full-time positions available), intensive training, weekly
team events and most importantly, the opportunity to advance to higher level positions.
Here are some more simple qualifications:
● Minimum 1-2 years experience working in retail, hospitality or customer service
● Ability to work at least 20 hours/week (part time and full time available)
● Living in or around Edmonton, Alberta
● Experience working in a team environment (sports teams, volunteer groups, etc.)
We view Hyght as the perfect place to build professional skills and to kickstart your career. If
you want to make a change in your life or take control of your professional growth, we’d love
to hear from you. Please attach your resume and cover letter below.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.