- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Software Architecture
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A 2020-01-03 Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are in search of an Intermediate or Senior Solution Architect. You will be a crucial member of our team, supporting and advising our strategy and technical architecture, and working closely with our sales team, project teams, clients and partners, taking ownership of the technical aspect of engagement, defining and delivering successful business solutions, and ensuring customer success.
Your technical expertise will be relied upon for advising/designing solution architecture, conducting demonstrations and leading proofs-of-concept. You’ll also liaise with the PMO and Professional Services clients to ensure success of contracts and projects. Customer facing experience and commercial acumen will be crucial to this role in order to position yourself as a subject matter expert.
The ideal candidate will have a strong networking background, be capable of advanced solution engineering, architecture design and in-depth product configuration. Strong presentation skills and an understanding of the intricacies of a complex, technical sales cycle for large enterprise clients is essential.
Here’s how you’ll contribute to our success:
- Lead our initial engagement process which involves reviewing and auditing our client’s businesses and mapping their key success objectives to proposed solutions
- Consult on solution architecture within the context of the client’s technical and business goals
- Act as solutions expert to clearly define solutions scope and customer expectations
- Design the solution architecture using Smile CDR and related technologies
- Work with Product Management and Technical to map customer requirements against product roadmap
- Deliver on-site and web-based presentations to broad audiences and clients of all levels
- Actively participate at trade shows, seminars and speaking engagements- Help to identify new business opportunities
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Technical on product functionality and future enhancements
- Take the technical lead in responding to proposals and RFPs
- Work with existing customers to identify new upsell opportunities as they arise
Requirements & Assets:
- You are flexible in your approach, have proven experience of serving as a product expert and assisting sales teams with designing enterprise solutions.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to take complex concepts and understand customer requirements and translate these into viable solutions.
- You will be an outstanding teammate and be passionate about working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
- 5-10 years in client consultative solutions design and technical architecture
- Broad technical knowledge in frontend, backend, database and networking technologies
- Desired experience in healthcare technologies
- Experience designing solution architectures for an enterprise software, networking, virtualization, or systems integration company
- Experience in Cloud and Virtualization
- Experience with Linux, UNIX, Windows and mobile platforms
- Intermediate scripting skills and experience in a broad range of programming languages an asset
- May require travel (0-25%)
- A university or college degree in computer-based subject matter is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the knack for conveying technical concepts to audiences of varying levels
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.