Description The division consists of a team of experienced staff that are well versed in all aspects if engineered earth retention systems, including Piles and Lagging, Caissons piles, Underpinning, steel piles, wood lagging, shotcrete.
- Assist in the preparation of jobsites prior to the beginning of a project
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the day to day work activities of a shoring construction crew
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and that all crew members are in compliance with government and company PPE standards
- Lead all work on residential/commercial construction sites to ensure compliance with design, project specifications, regulations and safety codes
- Plan, implement and monitor construction plans
- Assist with estimates, quoting and budget development for projects
- Organize and coordinate subcontractor activities
- Manage site startup
- Complete jobsite administration duties such as proper completion of timesheets/Work Orders.
- Ensure all required permits are obtained
- Assist foreman with coordinating and directing all construction workers on the worksite
- Ensure accurate and timely project close date; adjust working schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Follow up with all clients for payment
- Ensure all contracts are confirmed and signed before the start of any project.
- Organize and record all change orders (Time and Materials/billables)
- Ensure proper materials and quantities of materials are onsite prior to daily work commencing
- Lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and report on progression of building
- Any other duties as required
Must have shoring experience.
o Bachelor's Degree in relevant Engineering Discipline;
o 1-3 years of experience in a similar role is preferred;