Description Incorporated in 1992,We are an award-winning Private Career College that offers a broad range of professional training and diploma programs in Law, IT, Multimedia, Business Management, Child Care, and Health Care. We offer courses through its three campuses in Toronto, Scarborough and Mississauga. Recent awards include (i) Gold Consumers Choice Award for Business Colleges in Toronto (2012), (ii) Gold Consumers Choice Award for Computer Training in Toronto (2012) and, (iii) Top Choice Award for Business Schools in the GTA (2011).
We are looking for a passionate educator with hands-on industry experience in Front End and Back End Technologies with strong communication skills combined with a love for technology to teach our Full Stack Software Development program.
- Deliver lectures according to the set curriculum & provide industry-gained insights and knowledge
- Assist students in a variety of ways through labs, workshops and computer-based training
- Administer exams and grade students following CBC procedures and policies
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in Python Back End Web Development is a must
- Up to speed with current Back End technologies and trends - including Python, Django, Database Design and test-driven development
- Ability to simplify and clarify complex concepts
- Experience delivering classroom content is preferable
- 24 months of occupational Full Stack Software Development experience along with either:
- Any degree, diploma or certification in the field ;
- 36 months of teaching experience in the related subject matter;
- An additional 24 months of occupational experience in a related field
- Must be authorized to work in Canada