Change Management advisor
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, IT & Software Training, Human Resource, Mergers and Acquisitions, Management processes, Organizational Structure, Strategy and Planning, Business Analysis, Risk Management, Financial Services/ Insurance, Project Management, Organisational Behavior, Management Consulting
- Duration 37.5 hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required French, English 2020-01-12 Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
We are looking to hire a “Change Management Consultant” who sees him/herself participating in evolving the change management practice from management to design, from reactivity to proactivity.
• Responsible for applying our change design methodology and principles to help our clients succeed at projects by designing, implementing, and sustaining the change they would like to see in their organization;
• Supports the client in analyzing their organization in a holistic manner using visual tools such as function maps, process maps and stakeholder maps;
• Ensures organizational change readiness by assessing enablers such as culture, leadership, change fatigue, etc.;
• Conducts various assessments to identify change impacts on people & culture, processes, technology & tools, and data;
• Facilitates cross-functional organizational conversations to ensure a common understanding of the issues and a collaborative design of the solutions;
• Documents, communicates and supports the management of issues and risks;
• Supports executives and project sponsors in obtaining the buy-in of their peers and managing the roll-out of the change;
• Creates and implements change management plans adapted to the solution and organizational reality – including communications, training, coaching and post-implementation support;
• Participates in the production of project proposals;
Speakeasy.work is a small organization and the entire team is called to participate in its development. There are no business development objectives, but there is an expectation to spend some time helping with internal projects (thought leadership, methodology, documentation, etc.) that will support the successful growth and development of the firm.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Commerce, Sociology, psychology or a related field;
• Graduate degree is an asset;
• 5+ years of professional experience in the field of Change Management, Organizational Design, Organizational Psychology, Human Resources or a related field;
• Facilitation skills are an asset;
• Change Management Professional Certification/Designation is an asset;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication competencies;
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
IS THIS YOU?
• You are very curious;
• You like to learn;
• You like to have your own ball to run with (but you can bring it back to the team when needed);
• You whiteboard things a lot;
• You can do high level in the cloud strategy stuff, but you are able to bring it down to a few arrows and boxes to explain things to your client;
• You answer present to those “all-hands-on-deck” moments;
• You like people;
• You are confident and unapologetic about your skills yet always ready to learn and say you are wrong.
• A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning;
• Depending on client requirements, possibility to work from home, the client office or Speakeasy headquarters;
• A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our community;
• Full-time 37.5 hours a week;
Speakeasy is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.