Amazon Seller E-Commerce Specialist (freelance from home)
- Rate TBD
Ottawa, ON Canada
Montreal, QC Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, IT & Software Digital Marketing, Amazon / eBay, Ecommerce
- Duration as needed ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONMontreal QCToronto ON
We are looking for the Amazon E-Commerce Specialist responsible for managing and growing our sales on Amazon. Flexible position. Hours will be determined in conjunction with the expert.
• 2+ years past experience as Amazon Seller Central E-Commerce Specialist.
• Competency using Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central
• Develop Amazon online vendor and seller business strategies with the sales and marketing department
• Increase Amazon sales
• Meet growth objectives on Amazon
• Strategize to improve weekly marketplace performance metrics
• Leverage Amazon Retail Analytics to derive key business insights and improve operations
• Responsible for maintaining and creating new product listings by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, graphic designs and product images.
• Minimum 3 years in Amazon Vendor Central & Seller Central
• Experience in other eCommerce platforms is a plus.
• Amazon Pay-Per-Click advertising required.
• Search Engine optimization for Amazon.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in paid search campaigns.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Ability to work independently while following the overall management strategy.
• Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities.
-July 3, 2020
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.