Recruitment Coordinator (Part-time, Work from home)
- Rate TBD
Ottawa, ON Canada
Montreal, QC Canada
Gatineau, QC Canada
Kingston, ON Canada
Cornwall, ON Canada
- Type of project Administration Human Resource
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A 2020-02-13 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONMontreal QCGatineau QCKingston ONCornwall ON
Most renowned service and software provider of employee data analytics, action planning and consultation services in its market is seeking an extremely proactive and detail-oriented Recruiter to work for our Ottawa office. Work can be done from home but candidate must live in driving distance for meetings, as needed. We want you to see our office and get a feel for our company culture so that you can understand and see why others would want to work here! We are looking for a recruiter who can find and attract highly skilled mid-level career professionals in the sales, marketing & consulting professions. This person must demonstrate a growth mindset and the ability to partner with a wide variety of people at various levels. They must be able to develop a deep understanding of the roles they are recruiting for and proactively target passive and active candidates through a variety of outreach channels: email, text, phone, networking events, social media, referrals and more. We are looking for someone who is a strategic thinker, someone who can come up with valuable ideas for recruitment marketing and an execution plan.
What Is In It For You
• Minimum three (3) months contract (with an option to extend)
• Part time flexible hours. Minimum 20+ hours, but the more hours the better!
• Work can be done from home with the use of technology.
• Dynamic and professional environment
• Full access to modern tools and software platforms (LinkedIn Nav, ATS (Wrike), Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.)
• Competitive compensation
• Create and document a recruitment marketing & execution plan
• Specific Tasks include:
• Interview the CEO and review current Refine and update various job descriptions
• Post and promote job postings on multiple websites and social
• Research and actively reach out via email, text, phone, networking events, social, referrals and more base on specific criteria
• Triage complex inquiries from new applicants, serving as the main point of contact
• Be responsible for real-time and accurate entry and updates to candidate tracking systems including CRMs and ATSs
• Be accountable for professional correspondence and communications, both verbal and written, with successful and successful candidates.
• Using software tools like ScheduleOnce and or Calendly support the Executive team and candidates for interview scheduling
• Coordinate and facilitate all new hire onboarding activities, including reference checks, creating offer letters, pre-employment background checks
• Minimum 2-3 years recruiting for professional office setting and/or executive search firm.
• Very skilled with the use of modern software platforms
• Strong attention to detail
• Well-developed time management/organizational skills
• Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word & Outlook
• Reliable customer service and communication skills, experience with recruiting and candidate databases
To apply please forward resume to Liseanne (at) Workhoppers (dot) com
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.