Office Manager - part time
- Location Austin, TX United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant
- Duration approximately 20 hours per week to start hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-10-23 Workhoppers Home Austin TX
- Ideal Office Manager is most of all energetic and eager to learn. Plus…
• Aptitude with QuickBooks is required!
• Organization and impeccable attention to detail are necessary.
• Our Office Manager is often called upon to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Strong skills in managing financial tasks including invoicing, processing credit card payments, making regular deposits, timely payment of bills and reconciliation of monthly income and expenses.
• Maintenance of client and staff confidentiality at all times is required.
• Professional and clear communication skills including supportive listening both in-person and on the phone are essential to this role.
• Office Manager must be skilled with basic email as well as MS Word and Excel; must be able to manipulate simple spreadsheets.
• Maintaining adequate inventory of office and building supplies is important for successful daily operations.
• Our ideal Office Manager supports team members with office needs including resolving printer issues, reporting maintenance needs, assuring general upkeep of building.
• Assuring all client enrollment forms are completed and entered into company systems and filed according to HIPAA guidelines is an ongoing task.
• Overseeing and processing required documents and procedures for new hires, terminations, changes of address, and other personnel status changes is needed.
• Ability to prepare payroll and time entry into the QuickBooks Payroll system following timesheet reconciliation and approval by leadership team.
Must have a HS Diploma; some college preferred; college degree a plus!
This position is being offered for persons seeking approximately 20 hours per week to start with the potential for growth with the company. Applicants must be available to work afternoons and evenings. Some flexibility in scheduling is possible.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.