Social Media Coordinator
- Rate TBD
- Location Columbus, OH United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Social Media
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Columbus OH
Looking for some work life balance? We pay 80% of our employees’ health premiums, matching up to 5% of your annual salary for 401k planning plus many additional perks and benefits.
Responsible for daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media outlets. Other duties include coordinating marketing calendars with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, partnering with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks, preparing reports to update internal staff on usage statistics, and continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites. The right candidate will have a degree in marketing, journalism, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), and have expert knowledge of social networking channels.
-June 12, 2020