Public Relations Media Specialist
- Rate TBD
- Location Columbus, OH United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Public relations
- Duration Full Time - Part Time (freelance) ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Liberal arts and humanities
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Columbus OH
We're looking to add a Public Relations Specialist to our advertising agency. You MUST have true passion, talent and desire for doing the right thing for our Challenger food clients. Media relations/outreach and writing skills a MUST, with at least 4 years of professional experience in the Public Relations or Communications field. We are a thriving and aggressive food agency looking to add a caring and strong team member. Must have energy and talent to succeed at one of the top advertising agencies around. Experience with food marketing is a plus. We pay 80% of our full time employees' health premiums, matching up to 5% of your annual salary for 401K planning and offer a $2,000 educational allowance per year to be used for professional development purposes.
What Sets Apart our Agency from Other Agencies?
- Focusing solely on the coveted growing and emerging food industry
- Zero layoffs throughout our history
- Profitable, with bottom line growth averaging 20% annually
- Growth oriented, with growth that averages 25% annually
- The agency and our clients are known and respected
- It is located in Columbus, OH – a family-oriented city
- We work predominantly with family-owned businesses, and our team is a family-oriented team
- There’s ample opportunity for growth, challenges, and learning
- The company invests in employees with very good benefits
The Team Says:
- The employees care for one another
- Open, light and bright office with ample community-work areas for enhanced teamwork and creativity.
- Culture of work hard, play hard
- The company is family-oriented, and Managing Partners genuinely care about your success and happiness.
- Quarterly team building events facilitate a closer sense of team
- Team members take pride and ownership in their work
- There’s passion for our client brands
- Blue Chip Clients that are continuously growing and evolving
- Clients trust us to be autonomous
- New challenges every day
-June 12, 2020