Programmer -Technical support and coding for day trading stocks (work from home)
- Rate $20.50 per hour
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software Programming
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ON
Ideally suited for experienced or retired programmer who wishes to work from home.
There are three stages involved in this project.
Stage 1. You will learn how to import historical trading data from a provider called "Oanda" into a program called "Multicharts."
Stage 2. You will provide assistance in coding trading plans to test on the historical data.
Stage 3. You will code instructions for Multicharts to allow it to instruct a broker, "Interactive Brokers", in trading stock.
-June 16, 2020
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.