Sales Coordinator - Administrative Assistant (Full time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Customer service
- Duration Full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Canada's largest home textile producer is seeking an experienced sales coordinator to assist a Senior Sales Executive. The ideal candidate will play a key support role by providing administrative assistance and follow up with customers. Directly supporting the Sales Executive by responding to daily inquiries , needs and concerns; always ensuring attentive customer service with clients from around the world. The right person will manage and prioritize tasks for the Sales Executive.
• Previous experience with sales coordination and customer service in an importing department.
• Proficient in calculating CBMS, Container loading, Palette info, trafficking
• College Degree
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail oriented, analytical, focused and disciplined
• English required. French and/or Spanish Asset.
• Customer Service follow up via email and telephone
• Complete customer product specification forms
• Process purchase orders (Canada, USA, International) with purchasing, logistics and design departments.
• Internal sales coordination
• Offer excellent customer care
• Arrange and send out customer samples, catalogs, quotes and photo images
• Create special customer sales reports
• Family oriented environment
• Life-work balance mentality
• Hire from within policy
• Company discount on merchandise
• Sick days
• Group insurance
• Centrally located
• Ample free parking
To apply please send resume and cover letter by email to: Liseanne (at) workhoppers (dot) com
-June 19, 2020
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.