Assistant Construction Superintendent
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Engineering
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Assistant Site Superintendent – Toronto Downtown
Assist the superintendent with contract and internal compliance for Health and Safety, Scheduling and Quality control including schedule implementation, manpower and material tracking, inspections, and site performance.
Identify project issues and resolve them in co-operation with the site superintendent and project manager. Communicate effectively (both written and oral) with the whole project team using Microsoft Office or any client specific tools.
Minimum 5 years relevant experience and a related post secondary degree.
-June 19, 2020