Scheduling Manager - In Home Care Support Vancouver
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Supply Management, Management processes
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
Job Title: Scheduler
Full medical and dental, other perks such as lunches, quarterly team dinners, etc
Location: Home Instead Senior Care office - 450 Nanaimo Street, Vancouver
• Reflect the values of FHC Home Care, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
• Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
• Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high-quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
• Monitor, mediate and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
• Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
• Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
• Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
• Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
• Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
• Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours to enhance and/or increase quality care.
• Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
-June 19, 2020