Audio Visual Technicians & Engineers
- Rate TBD
- Location New York, NY United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Technical support, Engineering
- Duration Freelance Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Visual and Performing arts
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home New York NY
Our Company an established Audio Visual and Staffing firm is looking to expand and currently have openings for AV Engineers & Technicians. Our success and longevity is based on our ability to provide innovative solutions to our two most important assets, our Clients, and our Staff, by matching the unique skill sets and experiences of our candidates to the specific needs of our clients.
We provide Commercial and Government clients across many sectors, including: Financial Services, Entertainment, Education, Legal, Healthcare, and Military, a wide variety of in house Audio Visual solutions including: System Design, Integration and Installation, Maintenance, and Repair.
We also specialize in AV staffing solutions. The following is a list of qualifications that we are looking for: (Note: not all are applicable to each position).
- 3-5years of AV installation or operations experience for commercial and or government clients
- Understanding of audiovisual, display and videoconferencing equipment, applications, and functionality
- Experience completing technical installation of audiovisual systems, including: equipment rack fabrications, site preparation, termination, and calibration of audio and video equipment
- Capable of mounting and installing ceiling projectors, screens, and speakers
- Ability to troubleshoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems
- Knowledge of loading/implementing AMX, Crestron, and Extron programs to control processors and control panels
- Knowledge of audio principles and must have the ability to write audio programs/DSP’s (Biamp, Clearone, etc)
- The ability to design and engineer AV systems complex AV Systems
- Knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Excellent leadership qualities and should be able to lead a field team from rough in to job completion.
- CCTV, broadcast engineering, low voltage cabling experience
- CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D, CEDIA, Polycom, Extron, Crestron certifications are valued.
-June 19, 2020