3D Product Rendering Artist (3DS Max and V-Ray) - Remote Freelance
- Rate TBD
- Location San Diego, CA United States (From home)
- Type of project Designing & Media 3D Modeling / AutoCad, Animation
- Duration freelance ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Visual and Performing arts
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home San Diego CA
Our Company is seeking freelance 3D artists who are interested in working on a per contract basis. Given that we are looking for remote artists, communication, organization, and attention to detail are of paramount importance.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of professional design experience with a proven ability to produce high-quality photo-realistic 3D product renderings, package renderings, and product animations similar to what can be seen on our website:
Minimum Software Expertise:
3DS Max and V-Ray (must be the primary 3D and rendering software for all projects)
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects)
ZBrush, Phoenix FD, Houdini, Fusion 360, SolidWorks are a plus
Primarily there are three types of projects that will be offered:
1) 3D Product Rendering:
Artists will be required to produce either white background, info-graphic, or lifestyle product renderings from provided 3D CAD files or from photographic reference in which case custom 3D models will need to be designed.
1) 3D Package Rendering:
Artists will be required to work from client provided 2D label artwork files and photographic reference to build custom package models (containers, bags, bottles, etc.) and produce renderings from various angles.
3) 3D Product Animation
Artists will be required to create 3D product animations that primarily feature only camera and object animation. Occasionally, there may be other aspects needed such as fluid effects.
Interested applicants should respond with the following:
- List of software proficiency
- Portfolio featuring 3D visualizations of consumer related products
- General rates (this will be discussed in more detail with selected candidates)
-June 19, 2020