- Rate TBD
- Location Philadelphia, PA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Dental Hygenist
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Philadelphia PA
Our Dental Clinic is actively seeking quality-oriented, motivated dental associate for our offices in Philadelphia. We provide exceptional quality general dentistry to the entire family in a technologically advanced setting with amazing experienced staff. Our highly valued Associates enjoy top compensation. We will provide long term employment opportunities along with a competitive salary and benefits. You’ll have an opportunity to work in a large practice along with other experienced dentists or, run a practice of your own without the headache of managing staff, supplies, billing, scheduling, HR and marketing.
Guaranteed base pay Complete autonomy over treatment planning Mentoring by experienced clinicians Fully digital and paperless office Friendly and experienced staff.
Benefits we Offer:
Health insurance Malpractice insurance Paid Vacation Continuing Education Relocation expenses Visa and permanent residency sponsorship Dental coverage for associates and immediate family members Clinical hours that support a healthy work/ life balance
-June 19, 2020