- Rate TBD
- Location Winnipeg, MB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Help Communication, Management processes, Real Estate
- Duration part time 20-30 hr/week ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Winnipeg MB
RESIDENTIAL LEASING COORDINATOR
- This position will be responsible for handling the daily management of the office lease activities and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations.
- Respond to all suite inquiries (phone, email, walk-ins, etc), schedule and conduct suite views and explain the application process
- Prepare and keep accurate records of all leased properties and occupancy records.
- Administrative support to the Property Manager as required
- Coordinate information and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction; identify and monitor issues as they arise and implement prompt solutions.
- Conduct regular inspections of leased properties to ensure lease compliance and client satisfaction and follow up on any related deficiencies.
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong sense of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of social media, web/internet technologies, and MS Office suite.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is an asset.
- Excellent time management skills to simultaneously handle and prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and requests.
- Experience in Property Management preferred.
- Able to provide a Criminal Record check
Must be available days, evenings, and weekends.
A current criminal record check will be required before employment commences. Although we thank all interested parties for their resumes, only those of interest will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please.
-June 22, 2020