- Rate TBD
- Location Philadelphia, PA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Business consulting & Finance Business Development, Branding, Strategy and Planning
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Philadelphia PA
Our Group is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our growing team as a Marketing Director.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and implementing effective branding and marketing programs. This individual brings strong strategic thinking to the table and reports directly to the CEO. The Director effectively manages the marketing, advertising, database management, and promotional activities of the Firm. The below outline should not be considered a complete or inclusive list:
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan
- Manage firm’s advertising and marketing efforts
- Developing Firm newsletter platform and curating content
- Manage SEO, PPC and online marketing campaigns
- Manage and implement Firm's email communication platform
- Curate and manage content development for websites and social platforms
- Manage all aspects of creative and branding – including video, photoshoots, printed materials, web materials
- Manage internal team appreciation events
- Manage 3rd party relationships with lead generators
- Implement call and lead tracking
- Monthly/quarterly reports and auditing
- Manage settlement and expense entry and auditing
- Manage 3rd party vendors relationships with the firm
- Manage reputation management and develop protocols/processes for online reviews.
- Manage Firm social channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Birthday & Anniversary card and gifts and mailings
- Special events/sponsorships/holiday and other mailings
- Manage email database cleanup and mailing list
- Manage and develop referral relationships with physicians and lawyers
- Regularly manage and create electronic communications, video and written blogs, and social media content
- Organize and participate in community activities with the firm.
- Manage grassroots business development.
Qualified candidates will have extensive experience in the marketing field and able to successfully manage marketing efforts for a growing law firm. We are ideally looking for a candidate with a growth mindset that understands the ins and outs of marketing online, traditional print and billboard marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing. Candidates must have exceptional project management skills and a demonstrated history of top-notch performance.
IS THIS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Are you hungry? You have an insatiable desire to win? Are you willing to put in the time be the best? We are a young, hungry, and dynamic law firm. Our culture is tremendously important to us. We win and want winners on our team.
THE COMMITMENT & LOCATION
Our Group has five offices throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, but maintains its headquarters in Philadelphia. Candidates can work out of our Philadelphia office or remotely from anywhere. If the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us anything, it is that our work can be done from anywhere, at any time.
-June 23, 2020