Mid/Sr. Full Stack Engineer (Demandware - Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Rate TBD
- Location Victoria,BC Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software, Specialized Help Front end development, Engineering, Full Stack
- Duration part time 3-6 months ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home VictoriaBC
Our Company is seeking 2-3 contractors to fulfill a contract with one of its clients.
The desired candidates MUST be available to work on Pacific Coast Time (PST) Monday through Friday. We are looking for one senior level and one or two mid-level developers.
- Deep knowledge and experience implementing solutions on Salesforce’s B2C Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and SFRA platform.
- Experience with implementing solutions on Salesforce’s B2B Commerce Cloud (Cloud Craze) platform.
- Strong knowledge and experience with cross cloud integrations with other Salesforce Clouds and back-end systems.
- Experience with Restful APIs.
- Understanding of MVC and SOA.
- Experience with SVN, BitBucket, Git, Ant Scripts.
- Experience doing development on Salesforce Core platform including APEX, Visualforce, and/or Lightning Components (Nice to have).
- Prior experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Email Studio, Audience Studio, and Pardot (Nice to have).
- Experience with SFMC Amp Scripts, Automation Studio (Nice to have)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related degree, or commensurate experience
- Experience with Drupal, WordPress, or PHP
- Experience with React and/or React Native
-June 24, 2020