- Rate TBD
- Location Denver, CO United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help, Health Technical support, Medical Assistant
- Duration Full Time - Part Time flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Denver CO
We are a locally owned urgent care company (owned by physicians!)and are looking to expand our clinical care team with qualified and licensed professionals. We are looking for a licensed Limited Scope X-ray Technician (CO Licensed LSRT) or Radiology Technician (ARRT) who is interested in being a part of a solid and fun team, takes pride in their work, is comfortable with technology/computers, reliable and committed team player, and open to being cross-trained in office and clinical duties.
Primary X-ray Technician Responsibilities:
- Maintain x-ray files and records of all patients requiring x-rays
- Obtain quality x-rays using correct position and radiation exposure
- Implement safety procedures for patients, self and staff to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Ensure the safety of patients when using wheelchairs, stools, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of x-ray station and work space
- Understand the x-ray and processing equipment so that it will be used in the proper fashion.
- Handle physician requests in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a medical office setting
- LSRT State of CO Certification OR ARRT National Registry required
- Professional and clean appearance
- Team player who is equally comfortable working independently
- Warm, friendly attitude with excellent patient interaction skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently.
We are looking for a candidate who is available. Our work schedule offers wonderful work/life balance so you can have balance in life that is so important in the medical field!
Pay is very competitive for the field and excellent references are a must. We offer comprehensive medical (low copay/deductible plan) as well as dental/vision betechnefits with retirement plan investment options and other additional optional benefits.
-June 30, 2020